Friday, 8 November 2013

"Blue Bossa" Pat Martino: Solo Transcription - Guitar TAB

Hello guys, here we meet again ! One day I was listening to Pat Martino's rendition of Blue Bossa and once again & unsurprisingly, he blew me away again hahahah !!
This is the version that I tabbed his solo to:



EPIC Pat Martino solo & lines !! He solo-ed a total of 8 choruses for this version, including many awesome lines as well after the keyboard solo, during the trade-offs with the drums.
I'm addicted to Pat Martino once again. Good addiction yeah :D

So, dear guitarists, have fun playing Pat's solo for this song. Good luck.

(P.S. My guitar cover of The Chicken by Jaco Pastorius will be up within 7 days !! Can't wait for the video-shoot !)

Take care & Love ya,
Sapphire Ng <3 <3 <3









1 comment:

Mark Rhodes said...

Great stuff! Thank you for posting this. Pat is a monster player.